Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Summer Getaway

My friends and I are planning to go to the beach this February. We are having a hard choosing amongst Batangas, Puerto Galera, Boracay or Pampanga. A lot of factors hinder us in making the best decision for this trip. For one is the schedule, we have not gotten into the agreement as to when will the getaway be. Second is, budget. How much are we willing to invest to seize every moment of this vacation? Third would be who are the people who wants to come along.

Planning this trip is really pumping my veins, because I really need some sort of vacation for I haven't had any since I graduated May last year.

In any case, 8 people will surely be present in this vacation trip whether be it on Batangas or Pampanga or PG. And I am dang sure that we will all have a good time with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment