Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sherlock Holmes

Watched Sherlock Holmes yesterday at MOA. My girlfriend is not in Manila to accompany me so I went and saw the movie with another friend. Now going back to the movie, there are a lot of times wherein I cannot help but laugh out loud while Mr. Holmes is mocking Dr. Watson. It's a fun movie though an unlikely ending. But promises a sequel. ^^ (can't wait).

Also, it is undeniably obvious that there is something going on with Mr. Holmes and Dr. Watson, a bromance if you may. Many are those times wherein they look at each other's eyes without saying a word. haha very funny indeed.

Every mystery is deduced except for the hanging mystery that will lead us to the second movie. A good movie to start the year. With Rachel Mcadams? I'll give it 8 out of 10.

I am looking forward to seeing Valentine's Day. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment